If you are unable to attend an appointment that has been arranged for you, please contact the surgery to cancel as soon as possible, so that another person can be seen at that time.
If a doctor or nurse asks you to return to be reviewed or to receive a test result, it is important that you remember to attend.
- To be registered with a family doctor
- To change doctor quickly and easily
- To be offered a health check when joining a practice
- To receive emergency care at any time
- To have appropriate drugs and medicines prescribed
- To be referred to an acceptable consultant when necessary, and to be referred for a second opinion if the patient and the doctor agree that this is desirable
- To have access to personal medical records subject to any limitation by law
- To know that those working for the NHS have the duty to keep contents of health records confidential
- To choose whether or not to take part in research or student training
- To receive a copy of the practice leaflet.
- To get a full and prompt reply to any complaints made about NHS services
We are committed to equal opportunities for all regardless of gender, creed, sexual orientation, colour or race.